“My Galaxy S2 Won’t Turn On!” How many of us have encountered this problem? Maybe cause you don’t you use factory cable to charge the phone, maybe your battery was dead, maybe you’ve bricked it, the prime cause of this trouble was you dropped it. Here some ways to resolve these problems.
1. If you are not using factory charge cable from Samsung, perhaps you should buy a new genuine one, you can buy in here
2. Maybe Galaxy S2′s battery was dead, let’s try different battery. If you want to buy one (genuine, ofcourse), you can buy in here
3. If this is not the case above, you should try to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S2: The following is the detailed instructions
Hard reset is the remedy or the solution for all big issues happen on any Samsung device. Freezing problems, hanging problems and all such issues can be removed by doing a hard reset. Hard reset is known as the factory reset on Samsung Galaxy S2.
Note: Make sure you have backed up all your application and data before hard reset your Galaxy S2.
Hard reset or the factory data reset can be performed in three different ways:
1. Via phone settings
2. By using phone buttons
3. By using dial pad
1. Via phone settings:
Go to Settings > select Privacy > click on factory data reset > check format USB storage if needed only > select “reset phone” > at last select “erase everything”
2. By using phone buttons:
- First of all turn off your Galaxy S2, and at the same time press and hold down the sequence of three keys—Volume Up + Home and Power key
- Release all the keys when the Galaxy S2 logo appears. This will load the Android system recovery
- Then select Wipe data/factory reset
Note: use Home button to select, while volume buttons can be used to go up and down.
- Select YES for “delete all user data”. And in last step you have to select “reboot system now”.
3. By using dial pad:
Bring up the dial pad of your phone > enter *2767*3855#
That’s it, you are done with the hard reset process.
I recommend to use Otterbox cover for you Galaxy S2. The OtterBox Commuter Series is a perfect on-the-go accessory for everyday handheld technology. Safeguarding the screen from scratches and the corners from bumps and shocks, this style of case offers unique design with reliable strength. See product details and price here.
Incoming search terms:
- galaxy s2 wont turn on
- samsung galaxy s2 wont turn on
- my galaxy s2 wont turn on
- my samsung galaxy s2 wont turn on
- samsung galaxy s2 won\t turn on